Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Teacher's Addiction

So there it is. It's out in the open. I adore Pinterest and spend way too much time looking around. I am a visual person and this feeds right into my addiction to look at interesting and beautiful things. Yesterday I decided to make the covers for each category beautiful and now I feel more organized (hey I didn't say I cleaned up all my pins so don't go crazy). So now I am feeling a little better. Please click on this picture to see these covers for yourself and leave a comment telling me how amazed you are that I did this. It took all day!  Crazy. This is virtual shopping at its finest... right? Do you have a passion for Pinterest too? Please be sure to follow my Pinterest boards cause some of them have some wildly creative ideas and I want to share them! Okay so I want more followers..whatever. Next post: Why every teacher needs to have a Pinterest account to make her a better teacher. 

12 comments:

Greg Smedley said...

I love this idea! I'm inspired to try this for my boards!

Greg
Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

Carol Cobb said...

So, I needed these for my boards. :)
Just pinned a bunch of them, and now I need to make some for the rest of my boards. Thanks for the brilliant idea!
-Carol
Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

Carol Cobb said...

So, I needed these for my boards. :)
Just pinned a bunch of them, and now I need to make some for the rest of my boards. Thanks for the brilliant idea!
-Carol
Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

Carol Cobb said...

So, I needed these for my boards. :)
Just pinned a bunch of them, and now I need to make some for the rest of my boards. Thanks for the brilliant idea!
-Carol
Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

Barbie Roper said...

I so understand this addiction!! Ha! They look great!

Really Roper

Miss Kindergarten said...

Oh my goodness Fran!!! I LOVE how you set up your Pinterest! So stinkin' cute!!!

Jane said...

So, will you do a tutorial to teach some of us how to do this?!

Traci - Dragonflies in First said...

Ridiculously PERFECT!

Anita said...

Your pinterest is so organized and cute! Organizing mine is on my list this summer as well as many other things...who am I kidding, the list continues to grow, right!

Mary Lirette said...

Absolutely beautiful, Fran! I can not believe I wasn't already following you on Pinterest. EEKK! I am now thank goodness! Off to explore your boards...

Mary
Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

Fran Kramer said...

Mary and Greg,
You guys are so super sweet! Now that I am more organized I will pin more stuff from my blogging friends!

Amber Etris said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Them!